Video poker is a type of casino game based on 5-card draw poker that is run by a slot machine-size computer. This game is very easy to play and you don’t have to interact with other players or with the dealer. The game was first introduced in 1970’s and was called the “poker slots”. This was also the time that this game was struggling to to be accepted by casinos.
However, in present time, it is listed as one of the most popular form of gambling. The rules of the game are very simple: you play one to five coins, the machine will give you five cards, and you will choose which to discard and which to hold, the machine will replace all your discards and pays you based on the value of your hand.
You can’t call, raise, or bluff the computer. The computer will provide you 5 cards and you have the full control of keeping them half, or bet everything. Then the computer necessarily deals replacement cards. You are secured in playing because there’s no house edge hidden or any tight machines secretly.
The machine assures you that each draw will come from a fresh shuffled deck. The new combination will depend in your hand, and chances are given to every player. Winners are paid based on a pay table that is posted on the machine.
Some casino games offer a double-up feature. Video poker and craps are the only games that you can situs judi slot online terbaik without any house edge. Even if you play online casino games, these two only have this kind of feature.
The best video poker machines that are played skillfully offer odds that compete any table game. The full pay version of Jacks or Better (basic game) returns 99.5 percent with optimal play over the long haul.
If you are aiming to win a small jackpot, you obviously have better chances of winnings.
Tips and Guides
- Never ever draw 5 cards if you have a Jack or Better.
- Don’t even try to break a straight to draw to a flush or you’ll be in trouble.
- When holding a pair, the best option is not to hold a kicker as well.
- If there is a possibility to draw 3 to royal flush, don’t take another option to draw 4 cards.
- It’s always good to break a flush for you to draw to a royal flush.
- If you want to win constantly, look for jacks or better machines that pays 9 coins for a full house and six coins for a flush
- Always make sure that you understand everything specially the paytable for each game before you play.